Doesn’t benefit from fluctuations in the exchange rate causing weakening of the NZD against a stronger US dollar due to a policy of hedging up to 48 months.
The a2 Milk Company Limited is an ASX 200 public listed company that commercialises intellectual property relating to A1 protein-free milk that is sold under the a2 and a2 MILK brands, as well as the milk and related products like infant formula.
- MBS – Mother and Baby Store (shops in China)
- CBEC – Cross Boarder E-Commerce
Mach7 Technologies is a software company producing medical imaging solutions for the global healthcare industry with customers in (by order of size) Americas, Asia and Europe.
Revenue is generated by a combination of one-off sales and CARR for professional services such as support, and SaaS products. The medical imaging industry is predicted to be in excess of $3B and growing. M7T’s financial year end is on the 31st of June. The first half of the year is the 31st of December.
M7T partners with Client Outlook to sell their PACS software.
Mach7 Technology has been formerly known as: 3D Medical Limited, Safety Medical Products Limited, Syringe Safe Technologies Limited, Syringe Safe Technologies Pty Limited, and Hayjohann Pty. Ltd.
Glossary Of Terms
Mach7 Technologies use the following terms and acronyms in their reports. I have listed them here with their meanings for convenience and reference:
- AI – Artificial Intelligence.
- CARR – Contracted Annual Recurring Revenue.
- CT – Computed Tomography. Sometimes referred to as CAT scan (computerized axial tomography). Imaging anatomical information from a cross-sectional plane of the body, each image generated by a computer synthesis of X-ray transmission data obtained in many different directions in a given plane. CT scans reveal both bone and soft tissues, including organs, muscles, and tumors. Image tones can be adjusted to highlight tissues of similar density, and, through graphics software, the data from multiple cross-sections can be assembled into 3D images.
- DICOM – Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine. It is a standard for the handling, storage, printing, and transmission of information in medical imaging. It includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol.
- DR – Digital Radiography. A form of X-ray imaging, where digital X-ray sensors are used instead of traditional photographic film. Advantages include time efficiency through bypassing chemical processing and the ability to digitally transfer and enhance images.
- ECM – Enterprise Content Management. Intelligent document workflows, making the sharing of non-image documents easier and enhancing efficiency for care providers.
- EHR – Electronic Health Record.
- EI – Enterprise Imaging. EI refers to imaging solutions for all healthcare professionals, rather than just focusing on radiology departments.
- HIT – Health IT.
- LTIP – Long Term Incentive Plan.
- Modality – This is the source of acquisition of digital imaging data. The images may be from devices including US, MRI, PET, CT, ES, MG, DR, CR.
- MRI – Magnetic Resonance Image. A technique for producing images of bodily organs by measuring the response of the atomic nuclei of body tissues to high frequency radio waves when placed in a strong magnetic field.
- PACS – Picture Archiving and Communications System. A medical imaging technology which provides economical storage and convenient access to images from multiple modalities.
- PET – Positron Emission Tomography. Is an imaging test that allows doctors to check for diseases in the body. The scan uses a special dye containing radioactive tracers. These tracers are either swallowed, inhaled, or injected into a vein in the arm depending on what part of the body is being examined. Certain organs and tissues then absorb the tracer. When detected by a PET scanner, the tracers help doctors see how well the organs and tissues are working. The tracer will collect in areas of higher chemical activity, which is helpful because certain tissues of the body, and certain diseases, have a higher level of chemical activity. These areas of disease will show up as bright spots on the PET scan.
- RIS – Radiological Information Systems.
- SaaS – Software As A Service. This is a software solution hosted in the cloud.
- STIP – Short Term Incentive Program. The STIP is an annual incentive plan under which senior executives are eligible to receive an annual award if they satisfy challenging strategic, operational and individual performance targets.
- US – Ultrasound. High-frequency sound waves which bounce off body tissues. The echoes are then converted into a picture called a sonogram. Ultrasound imaging allows an inside view of soft tissues and body cavities without the use of invasive techniques.
- VNA – Vendor Neutral Archiving. A medical imaging technology where images and documents (and potentially any file of clinical relevance) are archived in a standard format with a standard interface, such that they can be accessed in a vendor-neutral manner by other systems.